[Gnu-arch-users] Re: recent changes

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recent changes
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:47:28 +0100

Andy Tai <address@hidden> writes:

> tla switch revision
>
> to switch the current directory to the specified revision

Is there a particular reason why you rejected all the improvements of
Bazaar 1.5 in the switch command?

Also, I don't understand why you take code from Bazaar manually
instead of actually merging. Actually, I don't understand why you
don't take Bazaar itself as a base, and pull out the things you don't
like in it. Well, it depends up to which point you want to bring tla.
For example, are you interested in Bazaar's archive registry, or its
cache mechanism? If you have good reasons to reject them, then you're
probably on the right way since they're relatively deep changes in the
code, hard to pull out automatically.

--
Matthieu