RE: [Gnu-arch-users] recent changes

From: Andy Tai
Subject: RE: [Gnu-arch-users] recent changes
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:50:24 -0800 (PST)

Tom's archive may not be permanent.  In any case, the two necessary external
libraries are
mirrored in my web site:

http://www.atai.org/archarchives/address@hidden/expat--tla--1.95/
http://www.atai.org/archarchives/address@hidden/libneon--tla--0.24/

Unlike on Debian GNU/Linux, these two libraries are not distributed as part of
the base system in
all distributions.  For example, on my Fedora 4, libneon was not found by
default.  So I think
they will be boundled with tla together, although there shall be options to use
the system ones if
available.