RE: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recent changes

From: Derek Zhou
Subject: RE: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recent changes
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:39:46 -0800

My short-term wish list of features already in baz that I'd like to see
in tla too:
* a/c--b--v in stead of the -A. make more sense this way.
* make import and tag do the archive setup automatically. Can't think of
any reason not doing this
* cacherev every 50 revisions and every tag even within the same
archive. Disk is cheap
Derek