RE: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recent changes

From: Andy Tai
Subject: RE: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recent changes
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:37:31 -0800 (PST)

Yes, on my own implementation plans, these can be considered for the next round
of additions,
after the addition of "simple" commands into tla first that people may use more
often, like

export
annotate

also I will try to get "switch" in order first and allow "diff" to use
different command line
options (like context diffs, ignoring spaces, but on the command line display
only, not for
changeset generation)

Thanks for the suggestions and the one actual patch to implement one of them!
--- Derek Zhou <address@hidden> wrote:

> My short-term wish list of features already in baz that I'd like to see
> in tla too:
> * a/c--b--v in stead of the -A. make more sense this way.
> * make import and tag do the archive setup automatically. Can't think of
> any reason not doing this
> * cacherev every 50 revisions and every tag even within the same
> archive. Disk is cheap
> Derek

Andy Tai, address@hidden
Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people!
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!