Re: [Gnu-arch-users] What to merge into tla?

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] What to merge into tla?
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 00:59:37 -0800 (PST)

Ludovic, hi, the best answer to these questions may be hard to determine.  In
any case, the
"default" choice I made was to start with the latest tla 1.3 and for the
present time I just want
to move the probably least controversial changes, these of the user interface,
into a new release,
with the same foundation as what Tom had left off.  Then as the most complaints
against tla, these
of usability, have been addressed, I may consider moving more of the baz
improvements into tla.
The criteria is of course the less changes to the current foundation, the
better.  I do not like
to see the types of changes between baz 1.4 and 1.5, for example.

Of course, everything is up to discussion on the mailing list among people
interested.