Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recent changes

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recent changes
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:50:54 +0100

   > I can make some patches so that tla will complain loud if a
   > greedy revlib is not found. Also how about a default greedy
   > revlib in either ~/my-tla-revlib or /tmp/uid-tla-revlib?

   I don't think I like the idea of filling my home page or /tmp with
   gigabytes of possibly useless files. People speak disks are cheap,
   but I constantly have a shortage of free space in 40Gb and larger
   disks.

And not to mention real multi-user systems, where 40GiB per user is a
helluva lot, even 1GiB is alot for a single user if you got more
than a couple hundred people abusing the system.