Re: [Gnu-arch-users] recent changes

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] recent changes
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:54:36 -0800 (PST)

Robert, thanks for the suggestions.  Sorry I have not managed to get all the
web pages updated to
reflect the current situation.  I will try to do so soon.

Meanwhile, as already pointed out, please use tla 1.3.x or baz to access the
"baz" format archive,
that the baz format is now the default on tla for new archives as well...

Thanks,
Andy