Re: GNU License, Again

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU License, Again
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 21:54:50 +0200

   > >Why? What is the purpose of making the license that way? Oh,
   > >that's right -- to create MORE free code.
   >
   > Yeah. That's the purpose of the license. It's a pay it forward license.

   Thank you for vindicating my understanding! I am pleased.

Byron Jeff has misunderstood the goal of the license.  You are simply
agreeing with a incorrect opinoin since it aligns with what you think
it should be.  The GPL cannot create more code.

You are simply looking for a confirmation of a misunderstanding, from
that you can deduce anything.