Re: C++ equivalent to spaghetti code

From: lawrence . jones
Subject: Re: C++ equivalent to spaghetti code
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:02:59 -0400

Willem <willem@stack.nl> wrote:

> In other words: There cannot be any commercial applicaiton written in C,
> because in your view it is not well suited to one or two application
> types you can think of.

I don't think that's what James meant.  I think when he said "commercial
application", he really meant "business data processing application".  C
really *isn't* well suited to most BDP applications, so his statement is
much more reasonable when interpreted that way.  But I still suspect
that there are at least a few BDP applications written in C nonetheless.
--
Larry Jones

Hello, local Navy recruitment office?  Yes, this is an emergency... -- Calvin