Re: The GPL means what you want it to mean

From: Tim
Subject: Re: The GPL means what you want it to mean
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 00:57:34 +1200

Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> In gnu.misc.discuss Rjack <user@example.net> wrote:
> > Since you obviously don't understand kill-files:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_file please read up on the merits
> > of kill-files and then implement one.

> That's like saying an air raid shelter will save the anguish of
> bombs.

Exactly. RJack keeps advising killfiles, fully aware that anyone who
replies to his messages will happily quote his nonsense to those of us
who do bother to killfile him. (Now including me, grrr!)

--
Timothy Musson                     FSF Associate Member
http://russianclub.wikidot.com/    http://www.fsf.org/