Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:13:41 -0000

On 4/10/2010 8:22 AM, Hadron wrote:
What continually amazes me though is a certain claim about how
> "so easy the GPL is to understand". This in the face of this
> and similar threads and a pile of tangled legal activity.

The GPL is easy to understand. The legal activity undertaken
by the SFLC is in the face of blatant non-compliance with the
license, not in any subtle misunderstandings. The people who
claim that the GPL is not easy to understand have an interest
in an undermining it, so their claims are suspect.