Re: 1.4.4 few bugs / problems...

From: Olivier Guéry
Subject: Re: 1.4.4 few bugs / problems...
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:07:19 -0400

Le Samedi 14 Juillet 2001 21:27, vous avez écrit :
> On Sun, 15 Jul 2001, Olivier [iso-8859-1] Guéry wrote:
>
> I'm not an expert by any means with lilypond, but I've used it for a
> while, so I'll answer what I can...
>
> >     - bar number are two hight ;
>
> Don't know about this; you might need to set a barNumber_engraver property
> or something.

I fact it seems that the number are printed on the chord staff and I wante
them on the upper line of the piano staff.

> >     - if I name the chord part "chords" lilypond failed ;
>
> That's because "chords" is a reserved keyword in lilypond.

I'm surely not the only one doing this error... We certenly need a list of
those forbiden words in the doc.

> Hope this helps,

Yes, step by stem I'm gone be an expert !

--
Olivier Guéry      address@hidden