[GNUe] next error with first example of appsrerver

From: Thilo Riessner
Subject: [GNUe] next error with first example of appsrerver
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:40:01 +0100

After installing the latest snapshot of gnue-common (9426), the error
described in my last thread was solved, but the next one appeared. Again the
traceback is very long, so I put just the end of it here:

 File "/opt/gnue/lib/python2.
5/site-packages/gnue/forms/uidrivers/wx/widgets/_base.py", line 249, in
createWidget
    newWidget = self._createWidget(event, spacer)
   File "/opt/gnue/lib/python2.
5/site-packages/gnue/forms/uidrivers/wx/widgets/page.py", line 51, in
_createWidget
    newWidget = self._uiForm._wrapper.createPage(object)
 AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_wrapper'

Thanks for any help in advance,

Thilo