Re: [GNUe] next error with first example of appsrerver

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] next error with first example of appsrerver
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:12:51 +0100

Am Mittwoch, den 07.03.2007, 15:57 +0100 schrieb Thilo Riessner:
> I tested gnue on an SuSE Linux 10.0 machine (python 2.4.1), and I got
> more or less the same errors for the different -u UIdriver settings
> ("None Type" object has no attribute "_wrapper").

OK, thanks for that info. Jan (who answered one your previous mails)
told me that he's preparing an OpenSuSE machine to test and try to
reproduce the error.

> On which distribution are you running gnue?

Most of the developers use Debian, AFAICT.

> Is it always so difficult to get it running?

No. And it is a major target of this project to make installation as
easy as possible, so we very much appreciate your help in finding out
about these problems!

Thanks,
Reinhard