Re: [gnugo-devel] 261 games 3.1.31 vs 3.1.32

From: Marco Scheurer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] 261 games 3.1.31 vs 3.1.32
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:41:04 +0200

On Friday, April 19, 2002, at 02:54  pm, Arend Bayer wrote:

...whereas I always feel like buying a Mac when I see the screen shots
of Sen:te Goban :)

Thanks!

As I don't think the commercial versions of the top programs include GMP
(not to speak of GTP), you cannot do such a series automatically.

Yes, it would take time. On the other hand Many Faces is playing on IGS and/or NNGS, but it is probably not appropriate to tie it to play regression games against GNU Go...