guix-devel

Re: Removing/replacing “Guix in action” video from the home page?

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: Removing/replacing “Guix in action” video from the home page?
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 16:55:01 -0400

I don't want to complain (because I'm probably not going to be able to
fix any issues that I spot), but it does seem to take a while for me to
install packages, at least the XDG mime step.  It's not a huge issue for
me.  I just realize that installing packages takes more time . :)  But
if we are calling this an "issue", your suggestion to use numerous
packages seems like a "work-around" rather than a "fix".

Again, I'm not complaining.  I'm just offering my thoughts.

--
Joshua Branson
Sent from Emacs and Gnus