guix-devel

Re: Staging branch [substitute availability armhf-linux]

From: Vincent Legoll
Subject: Re: Staging branch [substitute availability armhf-linux]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 11:08:37 +0100

Hello,

> > I even attempted building the pinebook pro image without success.
>
> Hm... it's a shame we are building this and it doesn't work.

I only tried my locally built one, is there a substitute that I can try ?
That would tell if the problem is on my side or not.

> Do you also use some armhf (32-bit) hardware?

I would like. I tried and failed (I tried to build an image for an
orangepi+2e)

I have other non-x86 HW that I would like to have guixsd on.

I don't ask for susbstitutes, I can build them locally if needed and
doable.

--
Vincent Legoll