guix-devel

Re: State of core-updates

From: Roman Scherer
Subject: Re: State of core-updates
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 10:27:43 +0100

Hi Andreas,

could we please add the jemalloc package that supports transparent huge
page sizes on aarch64 (which is currently waiting in core-updates) to
this list? At the moment any substitute which involves jemalloc isn't
useable on Linux kernels with a page size > 4K and requires building the
whole rust chain to Icecat working.

Please let me know if I can help with this somehow?

Thanks, Roman.