guix-devel

Re: [workflow] Triaging issues (was Automatically close bug report when

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: Re: [workflow] Triaging issues (was Automatically close bug report when a patch is committed)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 19:08:39 +0200

Hi Simon

Simon Tournier <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> writes:

[...]

>> is enough, but (is:open and tag:patch,moreinfo) is better:

[...]

>> We could also add a feature to have "saved searches" in mumi web and CLI
>> interfaces to help with this task.
>
> Well, the Mumi CLI, “guix shell mumi” and then “mumi search”, should do
> act as “saved searches”.

I don't understand; I mean for example having a configuration file where
we can save searches, something like:

 [patches-to-be-checked]
 "is:open and tag:patch,moreinfo"

and then "mumi search --saved patches-to-be-checked"

...something like notmuch, I mean.

> Although it does not work for me.

Please help improving mumi with bug reports or patches if you have not
already done

> Note that Debian provides some BTS tools, as pointed here,

Yes I saw your message, useful thanks; we should package it and maybe
add that functions to mumi, one by one

Thanks, Gio'

--
Giovanni Biscuolo