guix-devel

Re: Concerns/questions around Software Heritage Archive

From: Simon Tournier
Subject: Re: Concerns/questions around Software Heritage Archive
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 15:32:20 +0100

Hi MSavoritias,

On lun., 18 mars 2024 at 16:00, MSavoritias <email@msavoritias.me> wrote:

> I think you have misunderstood that here we are talking about

> I think you have misunderstood that here we are talking about

What if? Maybe it’s you.  Maybe you, “you have misunderstood that here
we are talking about […]”.

For what my opinion is worth here, I would prefer that you do not assume
on what I might have understood.  Similarly, I am not assuming anything
about your understanding of the various topics at hand.

That’s my last message in this thread.

Cheers,
simon