guix-europe

Re: Extraordinary General Assembly: 26th May, 19h (and 10th June)

From: Simon Tournier
Subject: Re: Extraordinary General Assembly: 26th May, 19h (and 10th June)
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 13:54:03 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

On Sat, 13 May 2023 at 13:45, indieterminacy
<indieterminacy@libre.brussels> wrote:

> > This email is the invitation for the Extraordinary General Assembly:
> >
> >                          26th May, 19h (CEST)
> >
> > The BigBlueButton link will be provided later.  Stay tuned! :-)
>
> For clarity, where precisely is the GA taking place?

Sorry being unclear.  It's online.  I will send a link for a video
meeting.  Usually, we use an instance of Big Blue Button.

(I have not tried Jami yet but that could be an option too.  Well, I
will send the link later. ;-))

> Im trying to rein in the finances, but would like to attend.
> Is there anybody going by car from Belgium/north-east France?

That's online !  You can stay at home and attend from your own couch
and surfing from there. ;-)

Cheers,
simon