guix-europe

Re: Extraordinary General Assembly: 26th May, 19h (and 10th June)

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Extraordinary General Assembly: 26th May, 19h (and 10th June)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 16:55:12 +0200

Am Fri, May 19, 2023 at 02:34:42PM +0200 schrieb Andreas Enge:
> Please remember to speak up if you want to join the SAC, especially if you
> are not going to attend.

And if you cannot attend, please transfer your vote to someone else.
I am still hoping we might be able to reach the quorum of 2/3 immediately
next Friday :)

Here is what our statutes say:
"A member may ask to be represented by another member by writing or sending an
e-mail to the Board; a member may represent at most one other member."

The board currently are Simon and I; so you may write to us, or simply
reply publicly to this mail.

Andreas