guix-europe

Re: General Assembly: 10th June; minutes of 26th May

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: General Assembly: 10th June; minutes of 26th May
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 19:18:25 +0200

Hello all,

Am Mon, May 29, 2023 at 04:52:46PM +0200 schrieb Simon Tournier:
> Please find the minutes of the General Assembly of 26th May:
> https://framagit.org/guix-europe/guix-europe/-/blob/0a13231ab2d707d6e19beeb490d503dbe9404427/website/minutes/ga-20230526.txt

as a follow-up, I have added the new SAC members to the website, as well as
to the guix-europe-sac mailing list. Simon and Julien have the passwords
for these lists and will moderate them from now on. To simplify things, we
voted on all current members of the SAC to keep them in, and added a few
new ones. If you prefer not to be a member of the SAC, you can still resign.

Conversely, if you wish to become a member of the SAC, please speak up,
and it can be voted at the Extraordinary General Assembly of June 10.
The next occasion will then be in 2024.

As a reminder:
Both lists, guix-europe@gnu.org and guix-europe-sac@gnu.org, are approved
members only (with membership conditioned by membership in Guix Europe and
its SAC, respectively); others can post if moderation lets them through.

guix-europe has public archives.

guix-europe-sac has no public archives (and I think no archives at all,
but did not check now), which makes it possible to discuss somewhat
personal matters such as member exclusion serenely.

We will probably have to change the mailing lists following our own
name change...

Cheers,

Andreas