guix-europe

Re: Extraordinary General Assembly: 26th May, 19h (and 10th June)

From: Tanguy LE CARROUR
Subject: Re: Extraordinary General Assembly: 26th May, 19h (and 10th June)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 18:22:57 +0200

Hi Simon, hi Guix!

Quoting Simon Tournier (2023-05-13 13:33:24)
> This email is the invitation for the Extraordinary General Assembly:
>
>                          26th May, 19h (CEST)

Sorry for the late notice, but I won't be able to make it on the 26th!

> Please make your possible to be present on May 26th, it would allow us
> to reach the quorum (2/3) and thus avoid to unite again 15 days later –
> see below.  In case the quorum on the 26th May would not be reached,
> please book the June, 10th.

… but I can make it on the 10th.
Or someone could represent me? Simon? Andreas? Julien? So many nice
people to delegate to! 😉 Someone not already representing someone else?

> Here the agenda for this “annual” Assembly:
>
>    1. Activity report by the Presidency
>    2. Financial report by the Treasury
>    3. Election of the new Presidency and Treasury
>    4. Election of the Solidary Administrative Council (SAC)

Me, me! Count me in for #4! 🤚 (not #3, though, sorry!)

>    5. Name change: Guix Europe -> Guix Foundation

Too late to suggest "Guix World" or "Guix Universe"? 😅

Cheers,

--
Tanguy