help-3dldf

Re: [help-3dldf] Re: 3DLDF (fwd)

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: Re: [help-3dldf] Re: 3DLDF (fwd)
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 13:48:34 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Laurence Finston wrote:

> This wouldn't have worked anyway, because GNU
> Bison isn't on the CD.  In fact, it failed because it ran out of
> memory when trying to compile `parser.c++'.

Alert and knowledgeable readers will have noticed that this comment, as it
stands, is nonsensical.  Bison is no longer required for building 3DLDF,
since I include `parser.c++', `parser.h++', and `parser.h' in the
distribution.  If they weren't, and if Bison weren't present, `parser.c++'
couldn't have been generated.

Sorry for any confusion.

Laurence