Re: [Help-glpk] Gusek / Scite2003 Linux and (Mac OS X?)

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Gusek / Scite2003 Linux and (Mac OS X?)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:19:27 +1100

Hi Sebastian,

Good that you subscribe to help glpk mailing list and posted your
comments and opinion. Probably some of us, have read Sebastian blogs
already (below). Visit the site if you have not read it.

  "10 reasons why you might want to use GLPK in class"

http://spokutta.wordpress.com/the-gnu-linear-programming-kit-glpk/

We will have Mac OS X and Linux GLPK/GMPL soon. I think TextAdept can
easily be hacked and ported for GLPK/GMPL IDE. It seems all the
components and module are written in Lua and can be easily customised
for GUSEK IDE.

TextAdept
http://caladbolg.net/luadoc/textadept/manual.html

Download the windows version, install and investigate the folders. It
is very similar to our current GUSEK IDE in Windows. The author has
even a version of Scite i.e. Scite-st.

Anybody like to help?

Regards, Noli