Re: /etc/qnats-db.conf

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: /etc/qnats-db.conf
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:13:18 +0200

At 15:51 22.06.2001 +1000, Margaret BRIERTON wrote:
Hi

I'm trying to get gnatsweb up and running except i've stumbled upon a serious
problem.

The file /etc/qnats-db.conf doesn't exist.

My question is, how come this file wasn't installed........?

Have I left out some installation step?

We really need to get this up and running.  Thanks for your time.

No, you haven't left out anything. Multiple database support and the /etc/gnats-db.conf file was introduced in one of the lates versions of the 3.x series, and the documentation was never updated to matchit fully. You should create a gnats-db.conf file according to the example in Appendix C, then things should work.

Yngve Svendsen
IS Engineer
Clustra AS, Trondheim, Norway
address@hidden