Re: cgi_error

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: cgi_error
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:08:48 +0200

At 16:26 26.06.2001 +1000, Margaret BRIERTON wrote:
Hi

I'm trying to use gnatsweb but am having problems!

When i try and access the script "gnatsweb.pl" from our server i get the
following problem:

Software error:

Undefined subroutine CGI::cgi_error

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (address@hidden), giving this
error message and
the time and date of the error.

I've looked up the Apache web page but am completely lost.

Has anyone seen this problem before?

You need to update the version of the CGI.pm Perl module on your system.

If you have the CPAN module installed on your system, the following command line, run as "root", should update CGI.pm:

perl -MCPAN -e 'install CGI'

If you don't have the CPAN module, go to http://www.cpan.org/ and find the CGI module manually.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer