[Help-gnu-radius] Re: Strange Error Message

From: Roger E McClurg
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Re: Strange Error Message
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:51:47 -0500

Sergey,

In Navis Radius I could create a realm based on the NAS that the user
logged in to. The clients file could specify a realm name for that NAS and
then I could create a users file such as "users.realmname".  Doing it this
way allowed the user to log into multiple NASs and have a configuration
unique to that NAS without having to specify the realm name on logon.  Is
there any way to do this in GNU Radius?

Best Regards,

Roger McClurg
address@hidden

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Sergey Poznyakoff <gray
@Mirddin.farlep.net>
11/12/2003 09:48 AM