[Help-gnu-radius] Make Failed!

From: Roger E McClurg
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Make Failed!
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:53:30 -0500

After five Radius installs went without a hitch, I guess I got complacent.
 The last one (wouldn't you know it) failed on make. I'm including the
results of make check. Does anyone have an idea of what the problem is? If
not what do I need to do to get enough information to solve the problem?

Roger

# make check
Making check in intl
Making check in m4
Making check in include
Making check in snmp
Making check in lib
make  check-am
make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target
`obstack/usr/local/etc/utilityj.o'
Current working directory /opt/radius/radius-1.1/lib
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `check'
Current working directory /opt/radius/radius-1.1/lib
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `check-recursive'