Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Re: Strange Error Message

From: Gerald
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Re: Strange Error Message
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:35:30 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Sergey Poznyakoff wrote:

> To fix this, change the SNMP binding by adding `port' statement to
> your raddb/config, e.g.:
>
> snmp {
>      port 1161; # Choose any free UDP port number.
> };

Still need an:

snmp {
        port none;
};

to disable it altogether even if you compile it in. Off would be a nice
default for it as well.

On FreeBSD it popped up the little ANSI config window for setup and I
compiled it twice with SNMP absent mindedly. It wasn't until I was trying
to turn it off I realized I was shooting myself in the foot with it.

Gerald