help-gnustep

Re: MacOSX GNUstep build issues

From: Kree Cole-McLaughlin
Subject: Re: MacOSX GNUstep build issues
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 12:33:31 -0800

Yes. I'm not sure what, because it works fine on my Mac OS X system as well as many other people's. You probably need to debug it. Make sure to use the '-f' switch to prevent it from forking.

It appears to by a problem with my build of the objc runtime. Do you have any suggestions on this? I followed the build instructions exactly. I used gcc-3.4.3

Thanks,
Kree