Re: how can I find the terminal output

From: Kyle
Subject: Re: how can I find the terminal output
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 11:42:20 +0000

I have never used the command script, but I thought you might benefit from
installing the tldr utility: whose name is short for "too long didn't read" It
gives examples instead of all the unwanted details that man pages throw at you
first even though they don't make a lick of sense without the right background
knowledge and perspective. There are many implementations, but I like tealdeer.

  guix install tealdeer

Then type:

  tldr script

That produces a few examples for me.