help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Some random thoughts

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Some random thoughts
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:19:14 +0100

2010/1/12 Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>
Hi,

On Mon, January 11, 2010 1:50 pm, Kasper Hviid wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> so far, the future cursors in LW6 will consists of:
>
> 1) cursor.png - the basic cursor graphic, transparency included.
> 2) cursor-color.png - adds the players color to the cursor.
>
> If you think other files are needed for the cursors, please tell!
I really must check (take time to understand) what you mean by these
cursor.png and cursor-color.png, IMHO one "cursor.png" should be enough,
but again, I'm not sure to quite get what you mean by those files.

I'll try to explain:

Each cursor will have to be colorized with the team color - this could be done automatically, but by using cursor-color.png we will be able to decide which area of the cursor should be colorized. So for instance, if cursor.png contains a photo of my face, then cursor-color.png could be used to color my eyes with the team color. Technically, cursor-color.png would be colorized the same way as the bubbles.png sprites.