help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Work in progress, again

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Work in progress, again
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:11:46 +0100

Hi,

> Hey, good thinking! I'm currently trying to design the characters, by the
> way. So if anybody has any character suggestions, this is the time to share
> them! I'll try to keep the names from the fan fiction, even though there's
Well, one idea I have: for the orange, make this a female character, it should
IMHO help you get rid of your "agent orange" image/problem.

> the question about purple/violet and cyan/turquise. Also I think I will
I've been thinking of this, I really prefer turquoise over cyan and violet
over magenta. But you know kasper, just pick out the colors that make a nice
consistent set of characters, I'll modify the code if needed, we won't do this
twice a year so it's not such a real problem. What I can't do is change and
change and change again. Changing once is fine.

Have a nice day,

Christian.