Re: synchronizing gnus sessions on multiple computers

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: synchronizing gnus sessions on multiple computers
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 09:45:54 -1000

I have rsync'd gnus for years with success. In addition to the files
already listed I sync .newsrc.eld, but that is updated infrequently.
Not strictly gnus entries, but related closely enough, I also sync
.authinfo and .msmtprc (as I use msmtp) and also .bbdb.

I also have a humongously long startup-gnus.el which is called from
.emacs and with which I tinker more often than I should.

Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i

--
Bob Newell