Re: Part 2: System Structure

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: Part 2: System Structure
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 23:59:15 +0200

Scribit Marcus Brinkmann dies 24/05/2006 hora 16:57:
> My response to Jonathan was about using the constructor mechanism as
> the prime mechanism for program instantiation, that means all cases,
> in particular those which are not the controversial, restricted ones.
> It is those cases of program instantiation I was talking about.

If we ever come to the point where the constructor is really useful or
even needed for some critical components, and considering that the
constructor has well-known proven properties, won't it be easier to
avoid having two instantiation models, and just use the constructor
everywhere?

Easily,
Nowhere man
--