Re: Accidentals patch

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Accidentals patch
Date: 08 Dec 2001 11:45:05 -0500

    Rune> Den 03-Dec-01 skrev Laura Conrad:
    LC> I'd also like a style that doesn't print them at all, but plays them
    LC> in the MIDI file.

    Rune> This will actually be possible with my patch, but why don't you just
turn them
    Rune> off in the traditional way (i.e. remove the accidentals engraver og do
    Rune> \property Staff.Accidentals = \turnOff - afair).

Wouldn't that turn off printing all accidentals, not just the editorial ones?

Yes, I know I could write a macro for an editorial accidental that
would turn off printing and then turn it back on again, but it seems
like an urtext style that didn't print the editorial ones at all would
be less kludgy.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139
(If I haven't invited you to my party on December 16, I'm sure it's an
oversight.)