Re: Accidentals patch

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Accidentals patch
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 18:01:03 +0100

Den 08-Dec-01 skrev Laura Conrad:

LC> In early and traditional music, it's quite common that there are
LC> accidentals that "everybody" knows to play that aren't shown in the
LC> printed music.

Well, this is not directly possible with my current patch - but you can hack a
similar result by doing the oppsoite.
Setting

\property Score.autoAccidentals=#'()

turns off the auto-inserting of the accidentals completely - and then you can
specifically insert the accidentals that you DO wan't to get displayed with
"!".
I know that this will be cumbersome with lots of accidentals and that it won't
transpose properly.
We should take a look into this.

-Rune