(patch) Adds a note about installing on FreeBSD

From: Graham Percival
Subject: (patch) Adds a note about installing on FreeBSD
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 03:55:44 -0700

My brother reported difficulty installing Lilypond onto his FreeBSD
system; here's how he solved it.  Since the trouble was in the FreeBSD
port (rather than the actual Lilypond source) I wasn't certain if you
wanted to bother putting it in INSTALL.txt, but I figured "better save
than sorry".

Changelog:
2003-05-23  Graham Percival  <address@hidden>

        * Documentation/topdocs/INSTALL.texi: adds a note about detecting
python on a FreeBSD system.