Re: More documentation

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: More documentation
Date: 22 May 2003 19:08:08 -0400

    >> > Does this mean that 1.7 is "feature frozen"?
    >>
    >> Yes.

    Han-Wen> Or rather, it is "major-feature" frozen. Part of going
    Han-Wen> through the manual, is finding limitations, which are
    Han-Wen> trivial, and caused by laziness on our part. As part of
    Han-Wen> "fixing the manual", I've actually implemented metronome
    Han-Wen> markings, and 8va spanners.

Adding is OK.  It's taking away that causes the problems. And changing
the spelling without putting the change into convert-ly.

If you're going through the manual and deciding that all the property
names are spelled wrong, or should be not-property equals true instead
of property equals false, or should have capital letters in different
places, I'll wait until 8.0.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139
(If I haven't invited you to my party on June 7, I'm sure it was an oversight.)