Re: More documentation

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: More documentation
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 14:10:29 +0200

One question, though: can I include any emails that are on lilypond-user,
or should I ask people's permission before including their emails?  Since
the emails are publically archived anyway, I think I can just go ahead and
copy them onto the wiki page, but...?

As you say, everybody sending an email to the mailing list should be
aware of that it's archived on the web, so I don't see a problem
copying it to the FAQ.

   /Mats