lily-guile: Attempt to determine tonality of transposed scale

From: Graham Percival
Subject: lily-guile: Attempt to determine tonality of transposed scale
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 00:30:28 -0700

I get an odd warning message when compiling files with a \midi{} section and
a key signature:
Interpreting music...warning: lily-guile: Attempt to determine tonality of
transposed scale

The dvi looks ok, and the midi sounds ok, so it isn't a big deal, but
very little turned up when I tried searching for that string in the
archives.  Has anybody else seen this warning?  Do I just have a wierd version
of guile?

This is with a recent CVS compile.

address@hidden:~/tmp$ guile --version
Guile 1.6.4
address@hidden:~/tmp$ more foo.ly
\score { \notes \relative c{ \key a \minor
a4 a d d
}
\paper{}
\midi{}
}
address@hidden:~/tmp$ ly2dvi --version
ly2dvi (GNU LilyPond) 1.7.19
        ## compiled from CVS a few days ago
address@hidden:~/tmp$ ly2dvi  foo.ly
ly2dvi (GNU LilyPond) 1.7.19
Running /usr/bin/lilypond...GNU LilyPond 1.7.19
Now processing: `foo.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...[2]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Calculating line breaks... [2]
paper output to `foo.tex'...

Interpreting music...warning: lily-guile: Attempt to determine tonality of
transposed scale

MIDI output to `foo.midi'...
Track ...
[etc]