Re[2]: New website

From: Jeremy
Subject: Re[2]: New website
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:56:18 +0200

HWN> Correct, and like Jan said: then you're doing emacs all over again.
HWN> But an app that accepts drag and drop, I'm sure that it is easy for
HWN> someone familiar with windows.

People!! I'm blushing a tremendously horrible shade of burgundy, with
the knowledge that I'm probably a savant idiot! I managed to write a
drag and drop "application" (script) for Windows, and -- this is the
obnoxiously unusual part -- IT WORKS!!!!

I just *want* the Lilypond.ico file to complete it (shell
integration).