Re: Tremolo positioning

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Tremolo positioning
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:46:40 +0200

Joe Neeman wrote:
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 20:20, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Can you resend the patch using more idiomatic code? Thanks!
Also, can you include a small regression test sample, so it's obvious
when we break something?

I'm not quite sure if we reached a conclusion on the default behaviour of tremolos and I'm also not quite sure what the protocol is for adding things to interfaces (I added "style" to stem-tremolo-interface. It can be 'rectangle or 'default) but here is another try anyway. I also enclose a

looks good, although default is usually signaled with '()

regression test and an image of the output.

thanks. I've added your changes to 2.9 ; I'll probably backport the diff of 2.9.0 to 2.8.1 as a whole. Can you look at the regtests stem-tremolos.ly and stem-tremolo-position.ly (your file), and refactor them so they don't have overlaps?

thanks for your patch!

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com