Re: Tremolo positioning

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: Tremolo positioning
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:16:28 +0200 (CEST)

Please note that the property name "style" currently (hopefully) consistently denotes _font_ style. It is defined with this meaning for noteheads, rests, accidentals, time signatures, flags, and custos.

Nowadays, that Lily supports subproperties (cp. manual Sect. 9.1.4 or 9.2.1), maybe, on the long term, the property "style" should be split into subproperties "font" and "shape" or similar? Then you could use subproperty "shape" of property "style" for stem tremolos. I _really_ would prefer to keep the naming of properties as consistent as possible.

Greetings,
Juergen