Re: Tremolo positioning

From: Joshua Parmenter
Subject: Re: Tremolo positioning
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:22:48 -0800

This is great to know.

While I am still learning syntax, etc. of lilypond, perhaps the first thing I can volunteer to do in the near future is program some of the more common (or attainable) house style sheets. Like I said, I believe I have the Durand sheet somewhere. If anyone else out there has some current ones laying around, please contact me off list, and I'll use this as one of my first goals.

Thanks everyone, and apologies again for jumping in mid thread.

Also, my scanner doesn't seem to like my new MacBook at the moment.... I'll scan a few things in the near future and post them if there is still interest.

Best,

Josh