Re: For future 2.14 doc discussion -- increasingly realistic musical exa

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: For future 2.14 doc discussion -- increasingly realistic musical examples
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:25:35 -0700

Valentin Villenave wrote:
Leaving the feature page aside, what I often tried to figure out was:
how to better integrate the LSR with the manual. I can't put links to
the manual in the snippets descriptions (since the links are likely to
be broken soon); neither can I put links to the LSR snippets in the
manual.
I might respond to the rest later, but you're looking for the
@lsr{DIR,NAME}
and
@lsrdir{DIR}

commands. See them in action in 6.6.6 Glissando and 6.4.8 Staff symbol. I think they were added in 2.11.28 or so.

There's a few other places in the manual where they're used. Yes, they could of course be used in more places. I'm sure that both of you know why they aren't yet. :)