Re: doc value of regtests: none

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: doc value of regtests: none
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:23:29 -0700

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2007/8/31, Graham Percival <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>:

> The *only* reason that the regtests are still on the main doc page is
> that it gives us a nice set of 3 4x4 blocks of items.  If I wasn't so
> fussy (obsessive? :) about presentation, I'd remove it from that page in
> an instant.

ahahaha :)
I wondered why the link was still here...
For what it's worth, I often say to myself that the Bibligraphy link is not mandatory. Besides, it would be nice if the Program usage was aligned with the User manual.
What about the following presentation?
It's certainly tempting. We'd need to move the current "Bibliography" info into Appendix A "Literature List" (I don't know why they're separate, anyway).

Anybody else have thoughts about this?