Re: For future 2.14 doc discussion -- increasingly realistic musical exa

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: For future 2.14 doc discussion -- increasingly realistic musical examples
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 02:14:07 +0200

2007/8/31, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

Great! I noticed the glissando link indeed, but never had the
curiosity to look at the source file.

> There's a few other places in the manual where they're used.  Yes, they
> could of course be used in more places.  I'm sure that both of you know
> why they aren't yet.  :)

Let me guess... Everyone tried to help but they couldn't find the @
character on their keyboards? :-)

Two short questions:
-What do you think about my idea of systematically adding a @lsrdir
link at the beginning of each chapter in the manual?
-what if a snippet is renamed: does the @lsr links get broken? (which
would make @lsrdir much safer than @lsr references by the way)

Speaking of the LSR, I wanted to share a personal observation: over
the past few months, the LSR seems to have been growing faster than
ever: about 40 new snippets per month (plus a lot of corrections to
existing snippets). All in all, I can estimate that the LSR is now
more than 250% bigger than it was six months ago! So, it is, more than
ever, a much valuable documentation ressource.

Regards,
Valentin